vineri, 7 martie 2008

FIRE FALL DOWN



HILLSONG UNITED -Fire Fall Down

Cause I know that Your alive
You came to fix my broken life
And I sing to glorify
Your holy Name Jesus Christ

You bought my life with the blood that You shed on the cross
When You died for the sins of men
And You let out and cry
Crucified now alive in me

These hands are Yours
Teach them to serve as You please
And I'll reach out desprate to see
All the greatness of God
May my soul rest assured in You

I'll never be the same,No I'll never be the same...

You've changed it all
You broke down the wall
When I spoke and confessed
In You I'm blessed
Now I walk in the light
In victoriuos sight of You

Fire fall down,
On us we pray

SHOW ME YOUR HEART
SHOW ME YOUR WAY
SHOW ME YOUR GLORY!

Fire Fall Down


(melodia mea preferata:)))

Niciun comentariu: